Internet Explorer (IE9) Printing Blank Page(s)on May 17 in Internet Explorer, Support by limitless.me
A customer called today with an Internet Explorer 9 printing issue. Every time they printed from IE9, they would get the header and footer but no content. Just a blank page.
To resolve the issue, I used the process below.
- Open Internet Explorer 9 (IE9).
- Click the “Tools” icon (the GEAR in the upper right-hand corner).
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- On the menu, click “Internet Options”.
- The first section in the list should be “Accelerated Graphics”. Click the checkbox, “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering”.
- Click the “Apply” button, the click “OK”.
- Close Internet Explorer 9 (IE9).
- Open IE9 again and test to see if you can print without getting a blank page.
If this works for you, GREAT! If it doesn’t, you can always try to reinstall the latest print driver for your printer.